- Now Preferred, No Restrictions for 80% of
Medicare Part D Patients Nationwide*17
- Over 140 million lives covered without
restrictions on NUEDEXTA†17
*No restrictions means no prior authorizations or step edit is required.17
†Lives covered without restrictions on NUEDEXTA include: over 126 million Commercial lives plus over 17 million Medicare lives.17
AVANIR Pharmaceuticals is committed to helping patients get
the therapy they need through Advanced Patient Services*
The Advanced Patient Services program is designed to help patients and caregivers appropriately navigate the complexities of the managed care landscape to obtain NUEDEXTA. Our professionally trained and experienced Reimbursement Specialists are committed to helping with eligibility for coverage, cost, and formulary authorization if necessary.
*Some services are limited to on-label diagnosis.
More than 3500 patient cases successfully completed for NUEDEXTA in the last year17
95% Average Approval Rate17
One-Stop Access and Benefits Support
Prior Authorization and Formulary Exception Support
Patient Assistance Programs (PAP)
Referrals to Independent Foundations
Home Delivery Option
What You Need to Get Patients Started
APS Enrollment Form:
Prescriber Section and Patient Section completed and signed
Patient Insurance Information
ICD-10 Diagnosis Code†‡
Copy of Prescription:
if requesting Home Delivery
- Restrictions Apply. Those eligible for any state or federally funded prescription programs including Medicare, Medicaid, Medigap, VA, DOD, or TriCare are not eligible for this program.
- Some services are limited to on-label diagnosis codes.
- ICD-10-CM codes submitted to the payer must be determined by the provider/physician and accurately describe the diagnosis for which the patient receives NUEDEXTA treatment, represent codes at the highest level of specificity and reflect the contents of any clinical notes and/or chart documentation. The coding information contained herein is gathered from various resources and is subject to change. Nothing in this document is intended to serve as reimbursement advice, a guarantee of coverage, or a guarantee of payment for NUEDEXTA. Please refer to your payer plans for specific guidance.22
*Not all patients are eligible for coverage.